1.What is significant about SynthesisHub PUBLICATIONS?
A. Diversity in subjects, proper coverage of the content, easy accessibility and double blind peer review process are the significant factors of SynthesisHub PUBLICATIONS.
2. What kind of papers does SynthesisHubPUBLICATIONS publishes?
A. Synthesis Hub PUBLICATIONS aims to publish research papers in all subjects. The research paper publication process starts with the submission of your research paper via email. And the peer review process usually complete within 2-3 days time, depending upon the number of research papers in the streamline.
3. How am I to submit my paper?
A.The candidate is required to send the paper to the official e-mail id :email@example.com mentioning the journal name and they can submit online also.
4. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
A.Yes, you can submit more than one paper for the same issue.
5. When will I receive an acknowledgment email for my submission?
A. Paper submissions are normally acknowledged within 24 hours. In case the author do not receive any acknowledgment for a submitted paper, an email can be sent toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How does the review process work?
A. The review of articles is done through a double blind peer review. All the articles received by SYNTHESIS HUB PUBLICATIONS are send to Review Committee after deleting the name of the author to have an unbiased opinion about the research.
7.How long is it taken for review?
A. Each paper will be scrutinized by two reviewers and it will take 2-3 days for us to get back to you either for acceptance or rejection.
8.What is the publication frequency?
A. It varies from journal to journal. For more details visit the concerned journal home page.
9.How many authors are allowed per each paper?
A. Subject to limitation of maximum of five authors.
10.Is there a limit for number of pages?
A. Each paper should not exceed 15 pages.
11. Am I required to pay fee against the submission of my paper to the journal?
A. No, you are not required to pay fee against the submission of your paper to SYNTHESISHUB PUBLICATIONS.
12.How much is charged for the publication of a paper?
A. The publication fee for Online version is INR 2000 [Indian author(s)] and USD 50 [Foreign author(s)].Â
13. Do you have paper copies of Journal?
A. No. This journal is only Online.
14. How long my published paper will be Online?
15. When do i receive my digitally signed Publication Certificate?
A. You can receive within 24 hours from the date of the publication
16. Does SYNTHESISHUBPUBLICATIONS published articles available for free?
A. Yes, all the papers published by SYNTHESISHUB PUBLICATIONS are available to download for free. We are here to support the Open Access.
17. I did not find my question on your FAQ list.
A. Kindly send an e- mail to email@example.com