Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
SYNTHESISHUB PUBLICATIONS ETHICS
The IRA PUBLICATIONS, a well-established organization in the field of International Journals, is totally dedicated and committed to maintain the highest standards while considering a paper or article for publication in any one of its international journals.
To ensure quality in SYNTHESISHUB PUBLICATIONS' International Journals the CODE OF ETHICS (COE) mentioned here under is to be strictly adhered to by all the authors, editors and peer reviewers.
- Authors should present an objective discussion of the significance of research work as well as sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the experiments. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable.
- The authors should ensure that their work is entirely original works, and if the work and/or words of others have been used, this has been appropriately acknowledged.
- Authors should not submit manuscripts that reproduce papers already published, in whole or in part, in other journals.
- Authors can use their own articles, or part of them, in compilations of their own work.
- The corresponding author should ensure that there is a full consensus of all co-authors in approving the final version of the paper and its submission for publication.
- The authors must take the whole and sole responsibility regarding the contents of their articles.
- The publisher must warrant that the manuscripts received will undergo a process of anonymous peer evaluation.
- The publisher will observe the norms of the IRA PUBLICATIONS in copyright matters.
- The publisher will only assess the intellectual value of the manuscripts, regardless of race, nationality, gender, ethnicity, beliefs or ideology of the author.
- The publisher should take reasonable responsive measures when ethical complaints have been presented concerning a submitted manuscript or published paper.
- The publisher IRA PUBLICATIONS in any case will not be responsible for the contents of the article.
- Reviewers will not report on manuscripts which may create conflicts of interest resulting from competition, collaboration or any other relations with the author.
- Reviewers will be fully objective and will clearly argument their viewpoints.
- Reviewers should report possible cases of plagiarism or too obvious similarities between the evaluated manuscript and other published works they know.
- Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage.